The ATEN UC485 is a high quality industrial adapter cable designed to instantly add an RS-422/485 port to your PC or laptop via a USB port. The adapter is powered via the USB connection without needing an external power supply.
The UC485 adapter lets you use a single USB connection to create plug-and-play serial transfers without additional cables or complicated device installations. It lets you connect any RS-485 or RS-422 device to your computer's USB port, without experiencing computer lock-ups, I/O or driver problems. It is the ideal solution for connecting industrial devices such as laboratory machines, measuring equipment, automated systems, monitoring devices, and many more â where mission-critical applications are required.
- Converts a USB port to a Legacy RS-422 or RS-485 COM port
- Fast COM Port Transmission â up to 921.6 Kbps
- Package included DB-9 female to terminal block adapter for easy wiring
- Supports Terminal / ECHO mode by mode selector
- Supports Windows Vista / 7 and above, Mac and Linux
- Plug-and-Play â no power supply needed
H1- 240 To 243 And H1-252 To 255, EPIP, RIICO Industrial Area, Sitapura, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302022, India