Use a USB KVM Extender to connect keyboard, monitor, mouse and a computer, while increasing the distance between the aforesaid. In many cases when you connect USB keyboard and mouse in a way to extend the distance, you must have noticed that the digital video signal quality starts deteriorating. When you use USB KVM Extender, you can transmit the signals over long distances. The purpose of this system is to give point-to-point computer extension and scale the access to computers from far locations. It helps in increasing the productivity work-flow and improving the workspace ergonomics. It overcomes the limitation related to bandwidth of traditional cables as well the limitation related to distance of USB protocols.
USB KVM Extenders :
- Cat 5e cable connects the Local and Remote Units up to 150m apart
- Dual console operation - control your system from both the local and remote USB keyboard, monitor, and mouse consoles
- Built-in ASIC for greater reliability and compatibility
- Auto Signal Compensation (ASC)
- USB Keyboard and USB Mouse Ports
- USB overcurrent detection and prevention
- Pushbutton operating mode selection (Local Unit only) - select between Local and Auto operating modes.
- Built-in 8KV/15KV ESD protection (Contact voltage 8KV; Air voltage 15KV) and 2KV surge protection
- Automatic gain control adjusts signal strength to compensate for distance
- High resolution video up to 1920 x 1200@60Hz (30m ); 1600 x 1200@60Hz (100m); 1280 x 1024@60Hz (150m)
- Supports Wide Screen formats *
- Supports VGA, SVGA, SXGA, UXGA, WUXGA and multisyncmonitors; local monitor supports DDC; DDC2; DDC2B
- Rack mountableEasy to install no software required connecting cables to the devices is all it takes
- Multiplatform support Windows, Linux
* The EDID data for a widescreen is sent from the local video output port. For widescreen modes and displays connect the monitor to the local video output port or use an ATEN EDID emulator.
H1- 240 To 243 And H1-252 To 255, EPIP, RIICO Industrial Area, Sitapura, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302022, India